Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Why I should not take up a career as a political prisoner

I am pretty much the most whiny, self-pitying sick person ever. If I were in a situation requiring patient bearing of physical discomfort, such as a beseiged city, concentration camp, deserted island, or the middle ages in general, I would be one of those people who turn into a snarling, selfish witch. I was sort of getting there by the end of my shift with the Thunderdragons.

Also: in Russia, instead of having 'bouncers,' restaurants and clubs have Face Control. They write it in English- do they think they picked up the term from us? It would be so much more insulting to be turned away by Face Control than by a bouncer.

1 comment:

Гриша said...

I was going to make a comment about how you didn't need to be logged in to comment but it wouldn't let me...