Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Varia

1) Sad message from mi mama:
"Did I tell you that my meeting in D.C. went so late that I missed the 5:30
train, so I missed Jack's band concert, and seeing him get the John Philip
Sousa Award, and my car was apparently towed from the parking lot near the
train station, and I had to walk home with my suitcase, and now I don't know
where my car is?"

Yes, I pretty much think of Jack as John Philip Sousa.

2) Actually I don't have anything else interesting to say.

3) If it's raining again tomorrow, and the accursed Thunderdragons are once again confined to the indoors all morning, rendering them wild barbarians incapable of human interaction, I may send them all the way of Zachery Bean.

1 comment:

Гриша said...

мне жалко твоей мамы

I knew there was an unhealthy amount of joy in the way you first told the Zachary Bean story... If only there was some way I could warn those kids before you go on a child throwing rampage...