Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another fairly dull post that no one reads

I ate blue crabs today, at May's, a most excellent establishment boasting perhaps the best cole slaw of my experience. Man, I love blue crabs. Their amazingness cannot even be described. They're so fun to eat, they're so vkusniye, the restaurants where one eats them are automatically so cool, with the big rolls of paper to put down on the tables and the collections of mallets and picks and implements of destruction (though the better you are the fewer tools you need), and trash cans by the tables and everything smelling of Old Bay and never quite clean. I also walked around downtown in the evening and went to the new Ben and Jerry's, where I got "surf and turf" phish food, with the fudge shaped like cows and fish. And I watched Woody Allen's "Love and Death," which is a very funny parody of Russian novels. The rest of the day I mainly spent eating the mutilated cupcake tops and sitting around. Writing paper now. This blog posting is getting out of control. This is what comes of having no one to talk to. What will I do in summer school when I just can't communicate at all?

5 comments:

Laurel said...

i didn't really believe you at first when you said the blogging was getting out of control, but then i scrolled down a little and my first impressions were immediatly erased: slightly ooc, but they say that blogs, diaries, etc make you a much better writer: so basically it's a good waste of time. and russian school you'll be too busy performing in russian plays and taking part in adirondack chair international wars to worry about the fact that you can no longer blog : )

Abby said...

and i definitely do read these posts. and i am was nearly bowled out of my chair (is that a legit thing to say) when i got to your blog to find that i had so much catching up to do on reading your posts. i've only been away from the computer for like a day.

also, i am a loon.

SusannaMMMerrill said...

But one of my favorite loons.

Anonymous said...

In Former Sowiet Republik of Uzbekistan yours sinceriously and all the c.s.w's at Stately Pleasure Dome House of Happiness where contemporarirly my abode is being taken are reading your posts with greatest delectation and pleasure and also welcoming comments by "laurel" and "crabby abby."
Kemal Izblik

SusannaMMMerrill said...

I regret to inform you, Mr. Izblik, that only ambassadors WITH portfolio may post comment, however plenipotentiary they may be.