Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Junx

1) Man, I be writtin' dis paper, and it is not proceeding in a timely manner, 'cause I don't be knowin' nuthin. Like, how you gonna be translatin' спас в силах?
2) I'm jealous of Greg's awesome-sounding Trans-siberian railroad journey.
3) I just saw Bon Jovi on CMT. Something is wrong with this.
4) Your mom's face is a mandorla.
5) A very loud group of schoolchildren are walking by under my window. I disapprove. Off with their heads. Let them eat cake. Should be seen and not heard. Now there are sirens. Peace and quiet, that's all I want, just peace and quiet, you'd think it wouldn't be too much to ask for people to have medical/conflagrant/criminal emergencies at a more respectful volume. Arg and humph. Bah humbug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be writing you paper yo.
Fooling No One.