Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun Game

I just found my notes from Russian Literature class on Thursday. Here is the game: I will transcribe my notes, in their entirety, and you will try to determine to what each line item refers. Hint: the topic of the class was the epilogue of Crime and Punishment. Notes follow in bold:


--zombies, Pride & Predjudice

--Power Rangers, death row

--Shakespeare, southern accents

--John Grisham, beet payments

--closet rapist/ closet ice tunneler


5 points for each correct answer, partial credit given.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

There is actually a book entitled "Pride & Prejudice & Zombies" (or something of the sort) though I am unsure why that would be discussed in a class discussing Russian Literature.

In other news, its cool that you are posting on your blog again. I plan on restarting mine once this whole college ending thing happens. (scary)