Friday, November 16, 2007

So

If you are a person who thinks that he or she should be getting an e-mail from me, sorry, you won't be, because Webmail does not wish to allow me to perform this action. Mama, got a very funny card from you today, loved the "pick-up" joke, amazing article about stabbing with knives and also about knife-selling. Also, pretend that I e-mailed you a birthday message to send Papa. Aged P., hope your entertaining went well and that you have turned on the heat. Aiko, got a very nice postcard from you, with Russian official stamps all over a Vermont spire; I enjoyed the Russian approval of New England church architecture very much. Laurel, I e-mailed you this morning. Abby you are a loon.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thank you for including me on the shout-out list. Even if it was only to remind me of something which i am very well aware of.

I am going to write you an e-mail right now. Loon.