Sunday, August 19, 2007

nostayashii loon

This is a blog entry about how I feel totally uninclined to post any blog entries. I'm tired of communication. I got sort of used to the low communication demands of Russian school, and my current level of interpersonal interaction is requiring all the enthusiasm for it I can muster. I'm sort of concerned about this, but maybe I should be glad- I'll be back to a maximum of Russian-school levels as soon as I get to Russia, I guess. Still, if you are a person that I usually talk to more than I am now, sorry. Also, maybe a strong desire to talk to people would be a good motivation to make friends and improve my speaking skills in Russia. I'll have to try to find a medium.

Also, I saw loons today, and no one else was impressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not technologically hip.

Anonymous said...

Now I post a different comment.
Alphone Shuttledore